Wednesday 18 December 2013

#2 Learning New Language

All the while, I've told my bf that I want to learn Korean, French.... N other foreign language. But.... None of them were being learnt by me. 

Until yesterday, I've found a video in YouTube by sweetandtasty (who teaches korean language in vlog form). She is a crazy girl in her video. She got the explanation and role play in her video which helps me understand easily (and it make sense to me). 

Well, for those who wants to learn korean from basic, I think this video is quite nice.

Learn all the consonants and vowels before you learn other words and phrases. I think it is much more easier. Just like English, we first learn the 26 alphabets before we learn the words. So lay a good basis.

Hope I could sustain and really learn korean language this time!! ๐Ÿ˜‡

Here's the things I've learnt: (I swear I didn't copy and paste, or look at note while typing this)

๊ฐ€ gah
๋‚˜ Nah
๋‹ค Dah
๋ผ Lah
๋งˆ Mah
๋ฐ” Bah
์‚ฌ Sah
์•„ (Silent consonant) Ah
์ž Jah
์ฐจ Cha
์นด Kah
ํƒ€ Tah
ํŒŒ Pah
ํ•˜ Hah
ใ„ฒ ggah
ใ„ธ Ddah
ใ…ƒ Bbah
ใ…‰ Jjah
ใ…† Ssah

Hope it will success this time!! ๐Ÿ’ชFighting !!

No comments:

Post a Comment